Welcome to the worldly adventures of SEVEN

SEVEN is a collective of multi-disciplined artists from rural Nova Scotia. Collaboration is the foundation for creativity, where each artist responds artistically in her own medium to a selected theme. Through collective discourse, various elements combine to form a much richer body of thought - adding new and perhaps unforeseen levels of creativity and interpretation.

Rurally routed to their tidal landscape, SEVEN knows, what goes out, does come in.



Thursday, September 2, 2010

a photo of Morten Grue

It was an incredible series of serendipitous events that brought you to Franka Rasmussen, Pam.  Here's Morten signing your book.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Pia. Great to see his image. I am having fun deciding where to fluff the wall hanging as Franka would have had it when it was completed, not flattened from airline travel. I wonder if you will get a chance to go back to chat with him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Pam. I wish I had taken that photo, it must have been Deborah. But yes, I do hope to go back for a visit with Morten once I am back from Norway and the exhibit is up and hanging in Kerteminde and the opening is over. So many adventures still lined up, it is hard to believe.
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it was. You and I were too busy looking at all things Franka. Thanks Deborah. I love that you can see the bottom of one of his mobiles.
    Pia, if you do get the chance to go back would you ask him about her as a teacher. He mentioned something about The Bauhaus but I am not sure if she was a student there. The timing would be right. Looking forward to hear about your continuing adventures. Pam

    ReplyDelete