Welcome to the worldly adventures of SEVEN

SEVEN is a collective of multi-disciplined artists from rural Nova Scotia. Collaboration is the foundation for creativity, where each artist responds artistically in her own medium to a selected theme. Through collective discourse, various elements combine to form a much richer body of thought - adding new and perhaps unforeseen levels of creativity and interpretation.

Rurally routed to their tidal landscape, SEVEN knows, what goes out, does come in.



Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hi , Let me introduce myself

I'm Pam , a member of this collective. I like to crochet...alot... with whatever can be made into a loop. I've used precious metals and beach ropes to fulfill this desire to put things together with a sense of beauty. I am not limited to crochet though. I like to recycle too. And paint ...recycled things.
For 'Exchange' I'll be continuing with a theme I've been working with for the past year using pennies and pots and thoughts. Here are a couple pieces that I can now call studies for the works in progress.
I'd love to hear from any other mad crocheters out there!

1 comment: